The legal profession is in the midst of disruption and professionals are seeking the best guidance to successfully navigate it. I address groups of all sizes – and my events cover a broad spectrum of career topics critical to both men and women in the profession. My presentations are robust and informative with practical advice for everyone.
My Most Requested Topics
A few of my most requested topics include:
- How to maximize income and title
- How to gain leverage in the current legal market
- Creating effective narratives to get what you want
- Women’s challenges and solutions in today’s profession
- Playbooks for any career challenge
- Tips for managing a happy and successful career throughout your entire life
- The most effective recruiting and retention strategies
- Achieving diversity and inclusion goals: The step by step process
- Creating a successful multigenerational culture
I will customize my presentation to meet your organization’s specific needs. My goal is to facilitate the value you want to create for your members.
More About Me
The Next Step
I’d love to hear from you! If you are interested in exploring a speaking event with me, please send me a brief inquiry (below) and I’ll be in touch to discuss further.
Planning for a Successful Career
Berkeley Center for Law and Business (BCLB) - Fall 2018 Leadership Lunch Series. Berkeley, CA
How To Address and Overcome Ageism in a Job Search
iRelaunch Podcast - A Conversation with Carol Fishman Cohen
Work-Life Balance Does Not Exist. Now What?
San Francisco, CA
First Annual Women’s General Counsel Readiness Review Presented by ACC-SFBA Career Advancement Committee and Baker & McKenzie
Garden Court Hotel - Palo Alto, CA
Recruiting and Retaining The Millennial Lawyer
Watermark, C-Suite Presentation, General Counsel Network, Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati - Palo Alto, CA