Our client, a cutting-edge, newly public technology company, has exclusively retained Solutus Legal Search to assist the Company in its search for an experienced corporate attorney to join its growing legal team. This attorney will primarily be focused on mergers and acquisitions and other strategic ventures and corporate partnerships, as well as general corporate matters.
- Manage all stages of M&A and other strategic ventures and corporate partnerships for the Company, including structuring transactions, drafting term sheets and other preliminary documentation, managing deal processes, performing due diligence, negotiating definitive documentation, assisting on regulatory filings, closing deals and managing post-closing integration and disputes;
- Work collaboratively with outside counsel and across the organization, including with senior executives and other functional groups, to build consensus and drive projects to completion;
- Support initiatives for improving internal processes, form agreements, playbooks, and service levels related to M&A, strategic ventures and corporate partnerships;
- Provide advice, strategic support and education to business clients about M&A and other corporate matters; and
- Manage multiple deals and support colleagues with a team-oriented approach to ensure business initiatives are executed timely and accurately.
- 6+ years of general corporate and M&A experience at a top-tier law firm; experience with buy side M&A and a range of transaction types (small, medium, large) is preferred; in-house experience is a plus;
- The ability to work independently, think creatively and flexibly, and provide practical legal solutions;
- Self-starter that enjoys working with a broad range of business team members in a fast-paced environment; and
- J.D. from an accredited law school and licensed to practice law in the state in which they reside.
Our client seeks a nimble go-getter with the ability to get up to speed rapidly and build rapport with business teams. This is an outstanding opportunity for the right attorney to take on interesting work and assume a great deal of responsibility at a fast-paced, creative, high-growth, and disruptive company. Our client offers competitive compensation, including equity, and comprehensive benefits.
Solutus has been selected as the exclusive representative on this desirable search. Interested candidates, please submit resumes to email@example.com for consideration. Resumes submitted directly to our client will be forwarded to Solutus for review and evaluation.