Our client, a well-funded, cutting-edge pre-public technology company, seeks to hire an experienced corporate attorney to join its small, but growing, legal team. This role has a diverse range of responsibilities, primarily focused on general corporate work, financings and equity work, mergers and acquisitions and other strategic ventures and corporate partnerships.
• Handle day-to-day general corporate matters across the company and subsidiaries while supporting fast-growth and expansion;
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including finance, tax, stock administration, accounting, people, corporate and business development, product, and engineering to manage corporate transactions and initiatives;
• Provide advice, strategic support and education to business clients about financings and equity transactions, corporate governance, M&A, and other corporate matters; and
• Manage multiple deals and support colleagues to ensure business initiatives are executed timely and accurately.
• J.D. from an accredited law school and licensed to practice law in California (registered in house counsel is acceptable);
• At least 4 years of general corporate experience especially supporting venture-backed high growth private companies at a top-tier law firm, in-house experience is a plus;
• The ability to work independently, think creatively and flexibly, and provide practical legal solutions;
• Must enjoy working with a broad range of business team members in a fast-paced environment; and
• Local candidates only (San Francisco Bay Area).
Our client seeks a go-getter with the ability to quickly build rapport with business teams. The legal department is extremely collegial and friendly with a good sense of humor. The ideal candidate will thrive in such an environment. This is an outstanding opportunity for the right attorney to take on interesting work and assume a great deal of responsibility at a fast-paced, creative, high-growth, and disruptive company. Our client offers competitive compensation, including equity, comprehensive benefits, and startup perks.
Solutus has been selected as the exclusive representative on this desirable search. Interested candidates, please submit resumes to email@example.com for consideration. Resumes submitted directly to our client will be forwarded to Solutus for review and evaluation.