Our client, a cutting-edge consumer finance technology company, has exclusively retained Solutus to assist in their hiring of a Senior Corporate Counsel to join their growing legal team.
In this role, you will jump into a lean and nimble team and assist with a broad range of commercial and other transactional legal matters across the entire organization. The role will provide the opportunity for strong mentorship, allow you to learn new skills, and work with a collaborative team in a fast-paced and fun environment.
The successful candidate will have 4+ years of experience with commercial transactions and experience working with a sales-driven environment. Experience involving SaaS, and/or transactional experience dealing with complex business issues in a heavily regulated industry is a big plus.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing legal and strategic guidance to assess and mitigate legal risk by building a deep understanding of the business and collaborating with internal clients to support their goals;
- Acting as key point person in supporting our SaaS lending partnership business and our auto commerce business;
- Engaging with numerous internal stakeholders to effectively escalate and resolve issues during negotiations;
- Reviewing, drafting, and negotiating a wide variety of commercial contracts, including master service agreements, software licenses, SOWs, consulting services agreements, and other purchase agreements; and
- Developing processes and templates for commercial transactions to support and drive the rapidly growing business.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a highly motivated and creative attorney who is excited by challenges, to take on interesting work and learn new skills with an innovative highly sought-after, leading fintech company. This position is unique because it offers the opportunity to get exposed to issues that have never existed before and work on diverse tasks and a number of projects that will arise as the company continues to scale. Compensation is competitive and includes equity.
Interested candidates may contact us at solutuslegal.com for consideration. Resumes submitted directly to our client will be forwarded to Solutus for evaluation.