Our client, a leading publicly traded renewable energy company seeks to hire a Senior Corporate Counsel to support corporate, securities, M&A and corporate governance. This attorney will report directly to the Deputy General Counsel & Assistant Secretary and will work on a broad range of general corporate and U.S. securities law matters.
The ideal candidate for this role will have at least 5 years of experience with deep expertise drafting and reviewing securities filings, and advising on SEC rules, regulations and compliance, and advising on corporate and governance matters. A mix of law firm and in-house experience is preferred, but our client will consider candidates currently at top law firms.
The person in this role will be responsible for the following:
- Assisting with the company’s earnings releases and SEC filings, including 10-Ks, 10-Qs, 8-Ks, proxy statements and Section 16 reporting
- Counsel on Nasdaq listing requirements
- Prepare board and committee meeting agendas and provide board and committee support
- Assist in overseeing matters related to the equity plan administration
- Provide support to executives and employees on a variety of corporate matters
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
Our client’s culture is mission-driven and respectful. The company is extremely collaborative. The successful candidate will have strong project management skills and be comfortable in a fast-paced environment with the ability to multi-task.
Solutus has been selected as the exclusive representative on this desirable search. Interested candidates, please submit resumes to email@example.com for consideration. Resumes submitted directly to our client will be forwarded to Solutus for review and evaluation.