Our client, a hospitality unicorn and one of the fastest growing late-stage startup companies in the world, has retained Solutus Legal to assist the company with its search for an experienced compliance attorney.
The successful candidate will be responsible for a wide range of compliance matters including corporate, regulatory, HR, IP, and insurance. This attorney will work closely with legal, finance, HR, business teams, managers and other leaders throughout the organization to embed the compliance culture and practices in daily operations and activities within the U.S. Other duties include communicating with and training employees on new policies and procedures as they relate to the organization’s compliance programs, and performing periodic risk assessments on regulatory and legal matters and making compliance recommendations to executives
• A JD with a State Bar membership (top academic credentials required)
• 6-8 years of legal experience including experience advising companies on compliance matters
• Ability and desire to roll up your sleeves and go beyond the traditional boundaries of the role
• Entrepreneurial mindset: flexible, self-starting, hard-working and a problem solver
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to prioritize and effectively multitask
• Adaptable to change
This company is a rocket ship. Its visionary founder and superb management team possess a keen eye for disruption. They are moving swiftly to affect change and expand the organization. Heavyweight investors (SoftBank, Sequoia Capital, Lightspeed Venture Partners to name a few) have bet on company leaders to create one of the most successful hospitality companies in the world.
Our client has retained Solutus for this coveted search. Interested candidates are required to submit their resumes directly to Solutus for consideration at email@example.com.