Our client, a publicly traded global healthcare company focused on innovative therapies, has exclusively retained Solutus Legal to assist in hiring an attorney with deep commercial experience for its growing legal team. Our client designs, develops, manufactures, and markets medical devices and has a broad portfolio of products that addresses challenging medical conditions and significant clinical needs.
This attorney will have at least eight years of relevant experience negotiating and drafting a wide variety of commercial contracts in the life sciences, healthcare, or medical device sector.
- Advising on all Legal aspects of buy-side and sell-side commercial transactions and contracting, including assessment of related risks, streamlining of the contracting process and management of related systems integration
- Overseeing and fostering a collaborative team of contract managers, specialists and administrators in their day-to-day contract drafting, review and negotiation, including supporting a positive and product working team dynamic for both hybrid and in-office employees
- Support the contract management system and train employees as changes occur
- Advise executives and key department stakeholders, including close coordination with Sales and Marketing, Regulatory, Quality and Finance
- Draft, negotiate and oversee a range of buy-side commercial agreements including SaaS and managed services, software licenses, master services agreements, and data processing agreements
- Draft, negotiate and oversee a range of sell-side agreements with hospitals, GPOs and similar entities, including pricing, consignment and master purchasing agreements
- Address issues related to data privacy and security, both in the US and internationally
The successful candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced environment, responsive, business-minded, team-oriented and pragmatic. S/he will have a willingness to roll-up his or her sleeves and pitch in and work collaboratively. S/he will work closely with a cohesive legal team, company executives and a variety of business units to support the company’s development of ground-breaking technology and its mission to improve patients’ lives. Compensation is competitive and includes equity.
Solutus Legal Search has been retained on an exclusive basis for this search partnership. Interested candidates may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates applying directly to the company will be redirected to Solutus for consideration.