Our client, a leading early-stage healthcare technology company that helps patients get access to convenient, same-day, and next-day healthcare, and helps healthcare providers and clinics deliver a modern patient experience for in-person office visits and virtual visits online, has exclusively engaged Solutus to assist the company in its desire to add a Product Counsel to its growing legal department.
This attorney will work on a variety of innovative legal issues across the entire company. You will have a broad range of responsibilities providing legal guidance on product development and launch initiatives. You will partner with our client’s innovators to develop new technologies while managing legal risk and ensuring regulatory compliance. Your ideas and contributions will make an immediate impact.
- Provide legal and regulatory guidance related to new and existing products and features throughout the entire product development lifecycle
- Develop product-focused legal resources, guidance documents, and training to aid internal teams in developing products and services
- Provide legal and regulatory review of marketing materials to consumers and partners/providers
- Provide compliance advice on relevant healthcare, advertising, consumer protection, and privacy laws (HIPAA) and regulations
- Coordinate advice with cross-functional stakeholders, including Product, Engineering, Marketing, and others
- Draft and negotiate agreements affecting the company’s products and services
- 3-5+ years of at a leading law-firm, government agency, or technology company
- Experience advising on the legal and regulatory aspects of product development and launch in the technology space
- Fluency translating legal advice into actionable guidance
- A JD and qualified to practice law in your state of residence
- A trust in and commitment to our client’s vision and mission
Our client is committed to providing a healthy work/life balance, even while offering competitive compensation, including equity in an early-stage tech company.
Solutus has been selected as the exclusive representative on this desirable search. Interested candidates, please submit resumes to email@example.com for consideration. Resumes submitted directly to our client will be forwarded to Solutus for review and evaluation.