Our client, a publicly traded global healthcare company focused on innovative therapies, has exclusively retained Solutus Legal to assist in hiring an attorney with deep privacy experience for its growing legal team. Our client designs, develops, manufactures and markets medical devices and has a broad portfolio of products that addresses challenging medical conditions and significant clinical needs.
This attorney will have at least seven years of relevant experience with privacy compliance including CCPA and HIPAA as well as providing privacy counsel related to products in the life sciences, healthcare or medical device sector. Experience providing advice in the context of electronic commerce within the life sciences, biotechnology or medical device sectors is a plus.
- Lead and drive the continued development and implementation of the company’s data privacy program and related policies and procedures.
- Advising on privacy matters related to the company’s product offerings.
- Drive the company’s compliance with data privacy and information security and laws and regulations.
- Develop and provide employee training in the areas of privacy, cyber security, and compliance.
- Help support the global compliance program and initiatives
- Provide legal support for business initiatives
- Assist in other substantive legal areas, including on general commercial transactions; also work with members of Legal leadership, executive management other attorneys and staff on departmental matters as needed.
The successful candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced environment, responsive, business-minded, team-oriented and pragmatic. S/he will have a willingness to roll-up his or her sleeves and pitch in and work collaboratively. S/he will work closely with a cohesive legal team, company executives and a variety of business units to support the company’s development of ground-breaking technology and its mission to improve patients’ lives.
Compensation is competitive and includes equity.
Solutus Legal Search has been retained on an exclusive basis for this search partnership. Interested candidates may contact us at email@example.com. Candidates applying directly to the company will be redirected to Solutus for consideration.