Our client, the world’s most popular and beloved entertainment and social gaming company has exclusively retained Solutus Legal Search to assist with adding a high-quality privacy attorney to their legal team. This attorney will report directly to the Deputy General Counsel.
The successful attorney will possess at least five years of relevant legal experience advising multinational companies on global data privacy regulation and laws. In particular, the successful attorney should have deep experience with global privacy regulations, including, among others the GDPR, the ePrivacy Directive, KVKK, and LGPD, as well as a strong familiarity with U.S. privacy laws, including the CCPA and CPRA, among others. Experience in the technology industry including Gaming and AdTech is a strong plus. This attorney will be qualified in at least one EU jurisdiction, preferably with IAPP/other privacy certification. In house experience is preferred, but our client will consider strong law firm associates for the position. This position will ideally be based in the UK, but can be housed in any of our Client’s subsidiary cities throughout the EU.
- Provide a wide range of subject matter expertise and resource on privacy, security and data protection
- Work with teams worldwide on various privacy and security initiatives
- Partner very closely with your colleagues on Client’s legal team on a number of cross functional projects with privacy implications
- Draft external privacy notices and disclosures, and manage/update internal policies and procedures to ensure compliance with global privacy laws
- Provide guidance and interpretation on legal requirements to the engineering and product teams with respect to existing and new product features and functionality for privacy-by-design initiatives
- Draft data protection impact assessments
- Analyze privacy law developments and provide analysis and guidance for implementation into business processes
- Counsel and advise commercial teams and business partners on data protection related provisions in contracts
- Managing outside counsel
This attorney will be a pragmatic and innovative problem solver, a business-oriented professional and a strong communicator (both written and oral) across a wide audience. S/he will be flexible and possess a willingness to work with all levels of the organization, without ego, to get the job done. Reliability, strong work ethic, team spirit and pride in one’s work is a must.
Culture is fun, creative and embraces diversity. Our client offers an attractive compensation package that includes excellent benefits (full medical, dental, vision benefits as well as life insurance, Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave, Flexible working hours on many teams…to name a few).
Solutus has been selected as the exclusive representative for this wonderful search. Interested candidates may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. Candidates applying directly to the company will be redirected to Solutus for consideration.