Our client, a highly regarded multinational technology company, has exclusively engaged Solutus Legal to assist the executives in their search for an experienced commercial attorney to support the sales team and provide legal advice and support to various stakeholders in the business worldwide.
The ideal candidate with have 5 – 8+ years of experience advising on commercial contracts, with a strong background in sales transactions, technology transactions, software transactions and IP law. Knowledge of semiconductor industry, particularly with System-on-Chip (SoC) designers and/or foundry businesses and experience with open source software licenses and projects is a plus. In-house experience at a technology company is preferred.
• Working directly with executives, engineers, business development, program managers, marketing, and sales persons to analyze legal risks and negotiate and draft
technology licenses (software and hardware).
• Providing creative and proactive counseling to the business on intellectual property licensing and developing business models.
• Developing expertise on a range of technology (software and hardware) and building relationships with internal clients across international offices.
• Developing expertise on a number of Arm’s partners with the aim of improving the existing relationship from a legal perspective.
• Occasional international travel may be required.
Culture fit with our client and the legal department is essential. They value collaboration and are looking for team players with the ability to think laterally. This lawyer must have the proven ability to develop collaborative working relationships with internal partners and external customers and have a “we not I” attitude. In addition, s/he must possess excellent strategic, organizational and presentation skills, business acumen and sense of awareness and confidence to successfully negotiate deals and work with the legal team and other cross-functional teams.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to join a high quality company at an exciting growth stage, in an important role. Our client offers an attractive compensation package for the qualified candidate.
Solutus Legal has been selected as the exclusive representative on this desirable search. Interested candidates, please submit resumes to email@example.com for consideration. Resumes submitted directly to our client will be forwarded to Solutus for review and evaluation.