Solutus Legal has been exclusively retained to assist in hiring a corporate finance attorney to join our client’s small and growing legal team. Our client is a cutting-edge and high growth technology company that is redefining their industry through artificial intelligence (AI).
This dynamic role will work closely across business lines supporting corporate, capital markets and loan funding efforts. This attorney will draft and negotiate transaction documents related to funding capital market products and will provide legal analysis for special corporate and finance projects, including new loan funding strategies and IPO readiness. This attorney will tackle novel and ambiguous legal issues that require creativity to craft innovative legal arrangements.
- 3+ years of legal experience as a corporate finance attorney.
- JD from an accredited law school.
- Good standing with at least one state bar association. Non-local attorneys must be eligible to register as in-house counsel in California.
- Knowledge of some type of corporate finance, including bank borrowing, debt and equity capital markets and structured finance transactions as well as securities laws and regulations.
- Other corporate experience including IPO readiness, venture debt and equity, private equity capital raising investment fund, and bank regulatory is a plus but not required.
- Relevant experience may come from a law firm and/or from an in-house legal department.
Opportunities for corporate finance attorneys to join cutting edge, market-disrupting companies like this are rare. Our client offers competitive compensation, including equity, comprehensive benefits and start-up perks. This is an excellent role for the right attorney to assume a great deal of responsibility and help to shape the corporate legal function at this exciting company. Our client’s culture is transparent, collaborative, and respectful.
Solutus has been selected as the exclusive representative on this desirable search. Interested candidates, please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. Resumes submitted directly to our client will be forwarded to Solutus for review and evaluation.