There are not many amazing business leadership roles for lawyers seeking to transition out a pure law practice, but staying close to the profession in an inspiring way. This is one of those rare opportunities.
Our client is a newly formed LegalTech company and is seeking to hire an Evangelist to promote its new product to executives in the corporate and legal world. This is a unique opportunity to leverage legal expertise into a first of its kind, mission-critical role reporting directly to the CEO at an early-stage startup. Location is remote; however SF Bay Area is preferred). Compensation is competitive and includes an exceptional equity grant.
Our client is introducing an entirely new way of contracting, and they need to help the world understand why it’s better. This exec will lead the creation of new standard agreements as well as manage their evolution over time. You'll build explainers, training materials and other content to explain both the “how” and “why” of using our Client’s product and broadcast that message to the world through our social media, blog, and video channels. You’ll also spearhead outreach to legal training (MCLE) providers and law and business schools.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 5+ years of legal experience in commercial/technology transaction or product/privacy (may consider more senior or junior candidate depending on the candidate profile)
- Experience in a B2B environment
- Fantastic interpersonal skills (written and oral communication), positive disposition, friendly, intellectually curious
- Ability to improve process and efficiencies
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Excited to reach out to current and potential community members, attend the event, stand in front of the crowd, turn on the camera, and whatever else it takes to engage and educate our Client’s community
- Experience with software, cloud, and related businesses
- You have a community or network of potential contributors and users of our Client’s product
Compensation is competitive and includes an exceptional equity grant. Our client also offers superb benefits including: Health care plan including medical, dental, and vision; Professional development; budget; Charitable donation matching; HSA & FSA; Access to virtual mental health, primary care, & wellness coaching services
Solutus has been selected as the exclusive representative on this desirable search. Interested candidates, please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. Resumes submitted directly to our client will be forwarded to Solutus for review and evaluation.