Our client, a late-stage private company that is a leader in cloud infrastructure automation, has exclusively retained Solutus Legal to assist the company in its search to add a talented and experienced employment counsel to its fantastic legal team. This attorney will serve as a key advisor to the company’s human resources, executives and employees. They will provide counsel on all facets of employment law, including international employment matters. The company is in rapid growth mode and this is an exciting time and a fantastic opportunity to get in on the ground floor. The company is headquartered in San Francisco.
The successful candidate will have 5–9+ years of employment experience, including both employment counseling and employment litigation. Prior in-house experience is preferred, but our client will consider law firm hires as well. Strong written and communication skills are a must. The ideal candidate will possess the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and work collaboratively in a cross-department, cross-functional role.
Responsibilities will include:
- Advising the company’s HR team, managers, senior leadership and other stakeholders on the laws and regulations affecting employees and contractors.
- Advising on global compliance with employment laws and regulations.
- Developing, improving, and implementing policies, plans, and practices
- Staying on top of employment-related legal developments and engaging proactively to drive compliance and implement risk-mitigating strategies
- Reviewing and drafting contracts and various employment documentation
- Managing the company’s representation in employment-related litigation, claims and investigations, and managing outside counsel involved in that work.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a motivated attorney with excellent interpersonal skills and a strong team orientation to take on interesting work, assume a great deal of responsibility and visibility, and to work closely with stakeholders across the organization, and across the world, at a highly sought-after leading technology company. The company embraces diversity and equal opportunity. It is committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills and believes an inclusive culture makes a better company. Compensation is competitive and includes equity.
Solutus has been selected as the exclusive representative for this search. Interested candidates may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. Candidates applying directly to the company will be redirected to Solutus for consideration.