Our client, a fabulous publicly-traded technology company has exclusively engaged Solutus Legal Search with its desire to add a high-quality employment attorney to its stellar legal department. The company is a special place where a premium is placed on professionals to are curious, drive progress and love contribution to transformation.
The ideal candidate will possess at least five years of legal experience with a focus on employment. S/he will have broad-based experience counseling on federal & multi-state employment laws as well as some familiarity with contingent workers, data privacy, non-competition covenants, & IP protection. Employment litigation skills are a plus.
This attorney will also possess the capacity for developing & implementing practical solutions and have the ability to communicate in a clear, concise, & professional manner to a variety of audiences about complex issues. Strong multitasking and business judgment skills are a must.
This attorney will be the go-to for the company’s domestic employment matters. The position will report to the Associate General Counsel, Global Employment Law, but operate with substantial independence. The primary responsibility will be to provide pragmatic advice & counsel in a timely & responsive manner on a broad range of domestic employment law issues.
• Guiding compliance with federal, state, & local laws
• Developing, improving, & implementing policies, plans, & practices
• Staying on top of employment-related legal developments & engaging proactively to drive compliance & implement risk-mitigating strategies
• Reviewing & drafting contracts & various employment documentation
• Driving & supporting designated projects & workplace initiatives
• Building & delivering training programs
• Guiding internal investigations
• Managing litigation
This is an opportunity to work with a wonderful legal department and a superb manager/mentor. Great culture, good work hours and opportunity to work periodically from home, once proven.
Solutus Legal Search has been retained on an exclusive basis for this search partnership. Interested candidates may contact us at email@example.com for consideration. Candidates applying directly to the Company will be redirected to Solutus for evaluation.