Our client, a dynamic, high-growth, pre-IPO technology company, recently featured on Forbes annual list of the best, brightest and most valuable cloud companies, has exclusively retained Solutus Legal Search to assist the company in its search for an Employment Counsel to join the Legal and Compliance team. This is the second employment counsel role and will report to the Head of Employment, General Litigation, and Legal Operations. The person in this role will have a high-visibility role and the opportunity to learn new things and work cross-functionally with a number of teams.
Responsibilities will include:
- Advising on a broad range of internal employment law matters, including recruiting, hiring, training, employee relations, performance management, diversity and belonging initiatives, compensation, leave of absence and accommodations, wage and hour, benefits, and terminations.
- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating a wide range of internal employment documents, including employment contracts, internal policies and handbooks, and manage and update template documents regarding the same.
- Advising the People team in developing internal People policies, processes, practices and strategies while also serving as a key subject matter expert to the People team.
- Reviewing and responding to internal claims, demand letters, audits, and other employment-related inquiries or litigation matters.
- Advise our product and compliance teams on creating the best external HR product (our “people platform”) for our small business customers, including by reviewing product plans, working with product developers and engineers and providing insight on a variety of HR matters that impact our product offerings and marketing materials.
- Working with the marketing team to develop opinionated guidance and content, including articles, blog posts, in-product guidance, and knowledge base articles for customers to ensure best practice with employment law standards.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a great legal team in a highly impactful role at a value driven company with passionate employees.
Solutus has been retained as the exclusive representative for this search. Interested candidates please submit your resume and indication of interest to email@example.com. All resumes sent to our client will be forwarded to Solutus for consideration.