Our client, a newly public technology company, seeks to hire an experienced employment attorney to join its top-notch legal team. This attorney will partner with human resources and other business teams to advise on a variety of employment matters.
- Provide advice and counsel on a broad range of employment law issues including recruiting, employee relations, performance management, leaves of absence and accommodations, wage and hour, internal investigations, compensation and benefits, privacy, contingent workforce issues, and immigration.
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders and manage projects with a team-oriented approach
- Evaluate employment practices, policies, and processes to assess and execute priorities, and ensure compliance
- Draft and review employment-related agreements and templates
- Investigate and respond to claims, demand letters, administrative complaints, audits, and other employment-related inquiries
- Conduct audits, classification reviews, and support other compliance efforts
- Assist in managing outside counsel on labor and employment matters
- Assist in developing and conducting training and education programs for employees, managers, and the People team
- J.D. from an accredited law school and licensed to practice law in the state in which you reside (preference for candidates licensed in CA, AZ, or GA);
- 6+ years of employment law experience in a major law firm, in-house legal department, or combination of both;
- The ability to work independently, think creatively and flexibly, and provide practical legal solutions;
- Proactive, entrepreneurial approach to solving problems and developing creative processes; and
- Must enjoy working with a broad range of business team members at all levels of the organization in a fast-paced environment.
Our client seeks a nimble go-getter with the ability to recalibrate quickly in a rapidly changing environment. This is an outstanding opportunity for the right attorney to take on interesting work at a fast-paced, creative, high-growth, and disruptive company. Our client offers competitive compensation, including equity, and comprehensive benefits.
Solutus has been selected as the exclusive representative on this desirable search. Interested candidates, please submit resumes to email@example.com for consideration. Resumes submitted directly to our client will be forwarded to Solutus for review and evaluation.