Our client, a publicly traded global healthcare company focused on innovative therapies, has exclusively retained Solutus Legal to assist in hiring a corporate paralegal for its growing legal team. Our client designs, develops, manufactures and markets medical devices and has a broad portfolio of products that addresses challenging medical conditions and significant clinical needs.
The ideal candidate will possess at least 5 years of paralegal experience in a law firm and/or in-house legal department. A bachelor’s degree and a paralegal certificate is preferred.
• Providing support to attorneys with a variety of corporate structure and governance matters;
• Assisting with securities and regulatory filings;
• Preparing and maintaining corporate records, including minute books;
• Helping define and improve internal processes and policies;
• Contract management;
• Supporting trademark and patent maintenance process; and
• Managing special projects and tasks as assigned and in collaboration with other team members, including Patent Counsel, R&D, purchasing, sales, clinical and general and
The successful candidate will be responsive, business-minded, team-oriented and pragmatic. S/he will work closely with a cohesive legal team and a variety of business units to support the company’s development of ground-breaking technology and its mission to improve patients’ lives. This is a one of a kind opportunity for a paralegal seeking to be part of an amazing and growing team who is committed to the company’s success.
Solutus Legal Search has been retained on an exclusive basis for this search partnership. Interested candidates may contact us at email@example.com. Candidates applying directly to the company will be redirected to Solutus for consideration.