Our client, a high profile, multi-billion dollar publicly-traded technology company has exclusively engaged Solutus Legal Search to assist the Company with adding a high-quality corporate securities attorney to its growing corporate group.
The ideal candidate will possess at least 6 -12 years of legal experience in the following areas: corporate securities (SEC reporting) and corporate governance. Experience with mergers & acquisitions is a plus, but not required. This successful candidate will report directly to the Vice President, Legal, Compliance, and Government Relations and will work closely with high-level internal stakeholders – with the opportunity to work on challenging and often cutting-edge legal issues that require creative and proactive legal advice and client support.
Prior or current experience in house experience is preferred, but our client will consider strong law firm attorneys for this position. California Bar or Registered In House Counsel membership in good standing is required.
● Strong substantive experience with SEC reporting and stock exchange compliance;
● Deep knowledge of federal securities laws, particularly the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and regulations, and corporate governance standards and trends;
● Organized, hard-working and highly professional, with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment, manage numerous projects simultaneously without
compromising attention to details, and exercise sound judgment;
● Ability to communicate professionally and effectively, write clearly and concisely, and manage people and tasks to deadline;
● Ability to represent the company professionally, thoughtfully and with the highest standards of integrity;
● Ability and confidence to present in front of c-level executives; and
● Excellent written and oral communication skills and a team-oriented approach are a must.
This is an opportunity to work with a great legal department and a superb manager. Opportunity to learn new substantive skills through internal rotation provides the successful candidate with unique career development opportunities. Wonderful culture, good work hours.
Solutus Legal Search has been retained on an exclusive basis for this search partnership. Interested candidates may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. Candidates applying directly to the Company will be redirected to Solutus for evaluation.