Our client, a newly public and thriving technology company has exclusively retained Solutus Legal Search for its search for a fantastic corporate attorney to join its growing legal team. This role is located in the San Francisco Bay Area.
This attorney will serve as the primary legal lead on M&A and corporate development transactions - from deal structuring, due diligence, negotiations, drafting deal documents, through post-closing integration and support. Other responsibilities will include general corporate matters such as contributing to the public company reporting process, drafting intercompany agreements, treasury support, assisting with subsidiary maintenance and other corporate governance and securities regulation-related projects.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Collaborate with internal clients to explore acquisition and investment opportunities
- Lead the Legal transaction team, manage outside counsel, and coordinate with other functions to support their goals and provide legal and strategic guidance to assess and mitigate legal risk
- Review, negotiate and draft definitive documents and other agreements
- Conduct and oversee due diligence
- Drive initiatives for improving internal processes, scalability and operational excellence in deal execution
- Assist members of the corporate legal team on other high priority tasks and matters
The ideal candidate:
- 4-6 years of legal experience in general corporate and mergers and acquisitions at a major law firm or in-house
- Must have experience leading transactions across all stages of the deal cycle
- Experience in the financial services or technology industries a plus but not required
- Adaptable self-starter who thrives under limited direction and is excited by challenges
- Demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to manage multiple, complex projects simultaneously
- Strong communication and project management skills with a demonstrated ability to effectively and proactively provide quick, concise, and practical legal advice.
Solutus has been selected as the exclusive representative on this desirable search. Interested candidates, please submit resumes to email@example.com for consideration. Resumes submitted directly to our client will be forwarded to Solutus for review and evaluation.