Our client, a pre-IPO technology company, has exclusively retained Solutus Legal Search to assist with the addition of a high-quality commercial attorney to its legal team. This role reports directly to the General Counsel, who is outstanding.
The ideal candidate for this role will have 6+ years of experience drafting commercial agreements, including software/SaaS, partnership, reseller, referral, consulting, NDAs and MSAs. A combination of law firm and in-house experience is preferred. The ideal candidate will have a passion for partnering with sales and closing deals.
- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating a wide variety of commercial agreements.
- Providing legal support to the Sales teams, including assisting with questions and coordinating privacy and security reviews.
- Counseling Product, Engineering, Marketing and Security teams on issues related to new and existing products and documentation.
- Maintaining commercial playbooks and form clause libraries. Assisting with continuous improvement of templates of agreements and the contracting process.
- Creating and conducting legal trainings.
- Identifying and implementing new policies, processes and procedures to manage legal and business risks.
- Advising on intellectual property and privacy law.
The ideal candidate will have strong legal and business judgment, strong analytical skills and be detail oriented. A track record of initiative, collaboration and problem-solving skills is highly valued. The company culture is supportive and the team is highly collegial and values team building and having fun while doing great work. This is a fantastic opportunity to work on cutting-edge issues and have a direct impact at this growing technology company.
Solutus Legal Search has been retained on an exclusive basis for this search partnership. Interested candidates may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. Candidates applying directly to the company will be redirected to Solutus for evaluation.