Our client, an industry-leading Legaltech company, has exclusively retained Solutus Legal to assist the company in its search to add a Corporate Counsel to its growing legal team. The person in this role will be an integral part of growth and scaling efforts, acting as the escalation point for contract managers and managing significant commercial transactions. Our client is growing and this is an exciting opportunity to get in on the ground floor.
Responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing, drafting and negotiating a variety of commercial agreements including vendor agreements, sales agreements, joint development and licensing agreements
- Supporting the business on various other legal needs, such as IP matters, strategic transactions and product counseling
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 4-6+ years of experience negotiating, drafting, and finalizing a variety of commercial agreements
- Experience working with a company/clients in technology or the SaaS space is a plus
- Highly responsive and service-oriented attitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a strong team orientation
- Adaptable and able to work independently with priorities that shift according to the needs of the business
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- A combination of law firm and in-house experience is preferred
Our client is looking for an organized, detail oriented and efficient Corporate Counsel who is excited to continue to learn and grow. This is a great opportunity to join a growing company with a positive and collegial culture.
Solutus has been selected as the exclusive representative for this search. Interested candidates may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. Candidates applying directly to the company will be redirected to Solutus for consideration.