Corporate and Securities Counsel/Senior Corporate and Securities Counsel – San Francisco Bay Area, CA (Santa Clara)
Our client, a publicly traded medical device company has exclusively retained Solutus Legal to assist in hiring a Corporate and Securities Counsel for its growing legal team. The company is a pioneer in developing new technology to treat heart disease. This role will provide a high level of responsibility and close interaction with the board, company executives, the legal team and a variety of business units. They will report to the Associate General Counsel.
Job responsibilities include:
- Assisting with SEC reporting and compliance matters, including the preparation of periodic reports and proxy statements.
- Assisting with all corporate governance matters, including preparations for Board of Directors and Stockholders meetings.
- Providing legal support for general corporate matters, operations, human resources, communications and public relations, investor relations and entity management.
- Supporting commercial and compliance matters, as needed.
Preferred requirements include:
- At least 2-4 years of experience in corporate governance and SEC reporting matters for public companies.
- A demonstrated ability to handle a variety of complex corporate transactions.
- Experience working with life sciences and/or medical device companies.
- The agility and organizational skills to multitask and an enthusiasm to learn new things.
As the company is growing rapidly, the successful candidate must be comfortable in a fast-paced environment and enjoy working collaboratively. They will be a strategic thinker with the ability to execute and solve problems. This is a fantastic opportunity to assume a great deal of responsibility and be part of a world-class legal team with the mission of transforming the lives of patients throughout the world. Compensation is competitive and there is room for advancement and increased responsibility.
Solutus Legal Search has been retained on an exclusive basis for this search partnership. Interested candidates may contact us at email@example.com. Candidates applying directly to the company will be redirected to Solutus for consideration.