Our client, a pre-IPO technology company, has exclusively retained Solutus Legal Search to assist with the addition of a high-quality commercial attorney to its legal team. Our client has several offices, but the company is open to adding a team member who will work remotely.
The ideal candidate for this role will have 4+ years of experience drafting commercial agreements, including software/SaaS, marketing, partnership, reseller, referral, consulting, NDAs and MSAs. A combination of law firm and in-house experience is preferred.
- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating a wide variety of commercial agreements.
- Providing legal support to the Sales teams, including assisting with questions and coordinating privacy and security reviews.
- Maintaining commercial playbooks and form clause libraries. Assisting with continuous improvement of templates of agreements and the contracting process.
- Creating and conducting legal trainings.
- Staying up to date on legal developments relevant to the business such as digital marketing, privacy, and eCommerce. Assisting with data privacy compliance, including review and negotiation of data privacy agreements.
The ideal candidate will also have strong organizational skills and be detail oriented with the ability to multi-task. The company culture is supportive and the team is highly collegial. This is a unique opportunity to have a direct impact on the business while working on cutting-edge issues, in a fast paced collaborative and creative environment.
Our client is committed to building a diverse team and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics.
Solutus Legal Search has been retained on an exclusive basis for this search partnership. Interested candidates may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. Candidates applying directly to the company will be redirected to Solutus for evaluation.