Our client, a newly public technology company, seeks to hire an experienced transactional attorney to join its top-notch legal team. In this role you’ll be the lead attorney for a new business unit and will be responsible for building out the legal framework for this new division within the company.
- Be the primary lawyer on strategy and execution of corporate development projects, strategic ventures and partnerships, and other corporate transactions;
- Develop form templates for services;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including finance, tax, stock administration, accounting, people, corporate and business development, product, and engineering to manage corporate transactions and initiatives; and
- Manage multiple deals and support colleagues to ensure business initiatives are executed timely and accurately.
- J.D. from an accredited law school and licensed to practice law in the state in which they preside;
- 7++ years of experience including some combination of general corporate, M&A, finance, real estate, partnerships and joint ventures, or technology transactions at a top-tier law firm, in-house experience is a plus;
- The ability to work independently, think creatively and flexibly, draft contracts from scratch, and provide practical legal solutions; and
- Must enjoy working with a broad range of business team members in a fast-paced environment.
Our client seeks a nimble go-getter with the ability to get up to speed rapidly and work within a regulatory framework as well as build rapport with business teams. This is an outstanding opportunity for the right attorney to take on interesting work and assume a great deal of responsibility at a fast-paced, creative, high-growth, and disruptive company. Our client offers competitive compensation, including equity, and comprehensive benefits.
Solutus has been selected as the exclusive representative on this desirable search. Interested candidates, please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. Resumes submitted directly to our client will be forwarded to Solutus for review and evaluation.