Solutus Legal Search has been exclusively engaged by our client, a newly public technology company, to assist in hiring an experienced Contracts Manager. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a small legal team and have a big impact at a collaborative, creative and high growth company. The company is headquartered in San Francisco but they are open to a remote candidate for this role.
Responsibilities will include: reviewing, drafting and negotiating a variety of commercial agreements such as vendor, technology, and nondisclosure agreements; coordinating execution of agreements and tracking matters; organizing the company’s contracts in a database.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 6-8+ years of experience negotiating, drafting, and finalizing a variety of commercial contracts, including NDAs, in-bound vendor agreements and in-bound technology agreements;
- Experience working at a software company;
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment;
- Curiosity and openness to learning new things;
- Highly responsive and service-oriented attitude;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a strong team orientation;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
The company embraces diversity and equal opportunity. They are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills and believe an inclusive culture makes them a better company.
Solutus has been selected as the exclusive representative for this search. For those candidates interested in learning more, please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. Candidates applying directly to the company will be redirected to Solutus for consideration.