Our client, a Legaltech company used by top law firms and corporate legal departments, has exclusively retained Solutus Legal to assist the company in its search to add a Senior Contracts Manager to its growing legal team. This person will help review, draft and negotiate agreements and help create and improve on contracting processes and efficiencies.
Our client is growing rapidly and this is an exciting opportunity to get in on the ground floor.
Responsibilities will include: reviewing, drafting and negotiating a variety of commercial agreements such as vendor, technology, and nondisclosure agreements; coordinating execution of agreements and tracking matters; assisting with the implementation of a contracts managements system.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience negotiating, drafting, and finalizing a variety of commercial contracts, including NDAs, vendor agreements, client agreements;
- Experience working with a company/clients in the SaaS space is a plus;
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred;
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment;
- Highly responsive and service-oriented attitude;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a strong team orientation;
- Adaptable and able to work independently with priorities that shift according to the needs of the business.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Our client is looking for a talented, capable and motivated Senior Contracts Manager who is excited to continue to learn and grow. This is a great opportunity to join a growing company with a positive and collegial culture.
Solutus has been selected as the exclusive representative for this search. Interested candidates may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. Candidates applying directly to the company will be redirected to Solutus for consideration.